Friday, September 10, 2010 @ 6:14 PM
Woah, okay. so i havent like updated for a longgg time.. :/ JIAAN! CAN YOU HELP ME CHANGE THE LAYOUT?): omg pleasee. jeez.Well. Daniel's my korean teacher( or at least i made him to myself) heh.
I tried to think back wondering how the heck we've gotten so close. I couldn't.. But i remembered your first question you asked me, the first time we were alone-kinda. The first question you have asked me, " You like Super Junior, donghae? " The first day you got so close to me face to face.. *gulp.. I actually found you cute you know.. And nice, sweet. I enjoyed every moment with you in tech class. Oh, and my first day, when i saw you, i was wondering why is this boy so lonely sitting all the way there, haha, guess i was wrong. Arent you a sweet heartthrob, probably if that girl wasnt me, everything would be better- she'd be head over heels(just maybe) :) Helping me in homework, helping me in sewing problems.. with no strings attached(apart from wanting to check out my photos, which i found it weird:P). Walking pass and always messing your hair was my game. And patting my head was yours. You know when to stop the joke and not carry it too far.. But yet, I really dont know whats going through your mind. I need to know!>.< Im like in serious distressed. I still remembered the day you got hurt during pe... hmm. That day sucked without you. Although im not going to admit. Art was empty without you. Probably cos we understood each other better which is why you prefer hanging out with me during tech and art than your friends who you could only converse in english.
And then theres you.. You actually noticed and remembered, today was the second time you said hi, yes maybe my heart leapt. Maybe i should rethink. It could not be. Maybe its true, youre none more than it.
Julia is reall stupid.

