Friday, January 22, 2010 @ 10:42 PM
My 80th post! woah.okay, so today i did alot alot of reflection.
Because somethings just doesnt seem right.
Some things just dont go your way.
There's always one little flaw.
Flaw.
I came up with this very chim sentence
which i think can be applied to everyone.
Everyone.
Today, did i experience the different sides of people.
Today, did i notice the good and the bad points.
Today, did i realise not all people are bad to the core, and not all good people are perfect angels.
The positive and the negative points.
The flaws and the attractions.
The Positive and the Negative.
Well, if you probe about these few simple sentences.
You'll really get to understand what im going through now.
Misconceptions.
I must control.
I must.
Im not going to leave this country without a peace of mind.
Im not going to leave with regrets.
Im not going to leave with things undone.
Not going to.
Not trying to act all chim chim today.
Talking about CCA today.
Chiamchiam and I really got things planned out!
SO RUSHED.
Its good to have friends.
Thank you all, my maniac art clubbers friends.
Youve made life so interesting!
Also not forgetting Clarissa and Sandra.
And Rachel Seow for cheering me up today.
What a day *sigh
Hope things will get better.
I can lose friends.
But i cant lose the best ones.
The great ones.
The best friends forever ones.
The people you trust.
The people you can lean on during rainy days.
The people who can make a crease to a smile on the face.
The people who can make a miracle in your life.
These are my best friends.
These are my miracles.
Sandra this is for you. i hope i can be your miracle.
Labels: Little Miracles In Life

