Sunday, November 22, 2009 @ 2:44 AM
I never thought this whole post would be for you.Honestly, i don care a hoot about your likes and dislikes anyway.
But im not someone with a heart of steel.
So it does hurt.
Yeah, you do things as you please.
You needn't care about the other party's feelings.
So im telling you now.
Im drawing a clear big line.
For you and I to see.
How much i regret befriending you.
Though initially, i thought you were nice and all.
I guess i was wrong.
Youre one of the biggest regret in my life.
'Good things dont last'
Ive heard that before.
Well, maybe.
From the start,
you werent even something i should hold dear to,
to hold proud of.
I dont hate you.
But that doesnt mean you can act all you want.
How you want it to be.
The show has just begun.
And im going to manipulate it and change the storyline.
Take control.
1...2...3.

