Wednesday, June 17, 2009 @ 2:09 PM
Mornings! or maybe afternoon. anyways, holidays just seems so much more hectic than normal school days, supposedly, i have a tigh schedule today, but now, they were all cancelled of my list. I am flying off tomorrow. I DON WANNA GO! i want to be a nerd! lol, and i need the time to study![although i am on comp practically everyday-so guilty.><] Being a nerd is soo tough, so much time is consumed to study. urgh.. anyways.. instead of going to that place to shop till i drop, i would so much rather put it to good use by studying, checking up words i found unfamiliar and difficult to comprehend.I want to strive for excellence academically, to be a perfect epitome for my sister. So now what Mrs Sushilla said kinda make sense now. Its bluntly put across me as the truth, even if its not the words i wanted to hear, nor did my mother. Just wanna scream: SORRY! [to my mei nus sandra and rachel, dui bu qii! cannot make it today.] and HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE!(again) [to richard:D hahas] , last one, none other than clarissa.. I LOVE YOU! hahas. thanks so much my dear friend. No one has been so close to me before. You're the best! Jia yous for your hw! and i'll miss you. thanks for giving me the pretty memories that i will keep in save in my memories, no matter where i am. Hope you wont forget me. i wont. ai ni! :]]signing off(: JuJux33

